Corinne has just started doing the army crawl. Now she can annoy Matthew even more! Yesterday she crawled up behind Matthew while he was playing with some toys and started touching his back. He turned around and saw it was her and started tickling her on her back, then head, then toes. It was their first time actually playing together that I didn't have to facilitate. But she also can get at his toys that he plays with now which he's not too excited about. At least he hasn't tried to hurt her--yet.
A moth got into the house and was flying all over the place. I showed Matthew and he got so excited thinking it was a butterfly and chased it all over the house. I think he's trying to kiss it here. He calls butterflies "sa-sas" which is apparently the sound they make when they fly, or so Grandma says.

6 comments:
Corinne's getting pretty cute! That's almost what Mckenzie's hair would look like in pigtails, if she had more hair. I'm glad they're playing together now..isn't that why you had another kid?
Hey, I figured out my google username, so I can leave comments now. Love the pigtails! Can't wait to see you and the kids soon!
The pigtails are so cute! Shaylin's hair STILL isn't long enough to anything besides headbands, which she isn't too fond of. Slowly but surely.
The planter took us about 5 hours, but we spread it out over 3 nights this week. Only an hour and half or so each night. It wasn't very hard to do. We are excited to have it! We love that kind of stuff. We find out this afternoon what the baby is, so we will do another post later tonight!
Love the family picture!! What a darling family!! When are you guys going to be in town again? We would love to see you guys!!! Also... I tagged you, check out the details on my blog!!
I like your cute family pic!
Ta Da! I'm alive and responding! I love the blog you created and I love the army crawl and pigtails! I miss seeing you and going to the base for groceries. remember when I was too cheap to tip the bagger and I carried it all out myself- baby and all?...oh the good old days! I will be commenting much more frequently! You can count on that! luv ya!
Post a Comment