Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thanksgiving plans

For Thanksgiving I'm headed out to Mesa, AZ with the kids. Jeremy has to work most of the week (they're on crunch time trying to complete the boat before Dec. 21) so he won't be coming with me. We'll just have to digitize his face into the family picture! I fly out on Nov. 14 and I'll be staying until Nov. 28. We're excited to see all the family and Matthew will enjoy playing with all of his cousins. I don't know if I'll venture much from my parents house since I won't have a car but others are welcome to visit!

1 comment:

Matt and Jayna said...

I bet you are so excited to be in Arizona! That's nice that you guys are able to come early!

You probably won't check this before you get home after Thanksgiving, but I was tagged by a friend and have to tag some friends, so I decided to tag you! hehe, confusing...I know. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but you can look at our site to better understand my confusion!

Have a great thanksgiving!