It finally snowed and stayed on the ground. I took Matthew outside after dinner to play in the snow. I showed him the finer things of snow such as throwing it, eating it, making tracks in it, letting the snowflakes fall on your tongue, building mini-snowmen and smashing them to pieces. He loved it. This picture is of him eating the snow which turned out to be his favorite part about snow. (Maybe I should teach him about yellow snow...) I took more pictures but they didn't turn out--ISome snowflakes must have fallen on the lens which made the rest of the pictures blurry.
3 comments:
Hey Carrie! Saw the link to your blog on your Facebook! Very cute to see more of you and your cute family. Megan (Strong) Coffman
looks like fun...you're a good mom! wish it snowed here...a little snow always seems to make the cold a little more justified in my mind.
It looks like Matthew had fun in the snow. That's funny that he liked to eat it! Also, if you have any time and want to do a 'tag', just look at our blog. I'm sure you are really busy though. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment