Thursday, February 7, 2008

A crawl like no other

I had to catch Corinne's crawl on video since it's too hard to describe. She's been doing this since she was 6 months old and hasn't progressed to getting on her knees. I don't think she ever will. She has already started pulling herself up to things. And if you look closely you'll notice that she uses the back of her right hand to help pull herself along instead of her palm. It makes her look even more retarded!

11 comments:

Melinda said...

That is pretty funny. Even Hannah was laughing!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

That is great... it made me laugh. I have a niece that crawled like a small gorilla when she learned. We called her monkey baby for awhile. Babies are great ;)

Dana Christensen said...

Hilarious! She'll appreciate that video when she's a teenager! :)

Jen & Johnny said...

That is awesome!! I'm glad you caught that on tape~ I would always wait too long and then they were done doing it!! I also love her hair below!! Sooooo cute!!!

Strong Family - said...

That is hilarious. So cute.

Cherie said...

Hi Carrie,
It is so fun to see your blog! Can I add your family to my list of friends? Have a great day!
Cherie

Amy E. said...

Wow-that is pretty original. It's classic to have it on video too. Hey, I love your blog background-you are way too cool. I'm not that cool yet...

Strong Family - said...

Hey, thanks for the link for backgrounds. I like yours more but didn't want to copy exactly. :-)

Amy E. said...

hey, can I have the link for backgrounds too?
-Amy

Rachel said...

CARRIE, CARRIE, CARRIE!!! I'm so excited to have found your blog. Actually Erin found it for me through Melinda's blog. I hope you don't mind. Your family is SO cute and it looks like you live in a beeeeutiful place. Here's my blog: petite-reflections.blogspot.com I'm glad to be able to get in touch with you again after all these many years. Rachel (Hansen) Packer

3 South Chub Club said...

HA HA HA! I love it! I bet that gets some stares in public!