I had to drive for an hour to go to another specialist for a third ultrasound where they confirmed once more that it is a girl. The end. Just kidding. They did an echocardiogram of the baby's heart and determined that there are no defects or malformations (which can be associated with fluid on the lungs) and checked the lungs and the doctor found no fluid and wonders what the doctor saw last week. So everyone's prayers must have worked! Thanks! He said everything looks great. I go back to the specialist that performed my second ultrasound next week for a follow up to see if she still sees something or not.
17 comments:
So glad to hear that everything is looking better for your little girl!
Oh good, We're so glad everything looks good. The power of prayer is amazing.
What a relief. I have been thinking of you with a prayer in my heart. Keep us updated on your newest little GIRL!
Good news!! Now you can get on to naming Medford Baby #3. If you need any ideas I can help...
yay!!!!! I'm so happy to hear that Carrie!! I hope you have more energy than I do... although I think about going through this with other kids & want to die! Not sure how you are doing it!! I get soooo tired!
Yea!!! What a relief to know everything looks good!!
That is such great news! I'm glad you're getting well taken care of. You'll have to let me know how this experience compares to Langley. :)
By the way, you've been tagged by me, but don't feel obligated to do it. Just refer to my blog.
Yeah...so glad all is well. Yeah...it's a girl! Just think, this one's got to be different than Corinne...although she's so funny. Let us know more when you find out. I'm just starting to show...Dave predicts a boy for us, but I'll just take whichever.
Third time's a charm! I'm so glad your baby is okay!
I've been thinking about you this week and am relieved things seem to be fine. Better to think something's wrong and not than the other way round, right? So, will this little girl be Norah or are you up and onward to other names?
I'm so glad everything is okay. I have put your name on the prayer roll at the temple and been remembering both of you in my prayers, so has Grandpa and Grandma.
Oh Carrie! I am so glad! What a relief!
Girls rock :)
So glad to hear the good news on your appointment!
To answer your question, David is a Physician Assistant. The ER is run by PAs, and they get to see some pretty crazy stuff out here where it's rural. There's a lot of farming accidents, and people that get hurt in the mountains. It's funny, but he and his boss get really excited when trauma comes through the door because they get to do all the cool stuff. Funny guys.
I'm so glad to hear everything is lookiing great with your baby!
Happy day! The power of prayer is awesome!! :)
I am so gald that everything is ok now... We had been thinking about you.
How scary! and what a relief! I was so worried Myra wouldn't have all ten digits, yet alone have any other issues. I hope you are feeling good! Eat some ice cream if you're not. It's the nine months of your life you get to splurge guilt-free!!
Post a Comment