Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ward Trunk or Treat

Our ward had a Trunk or Treat tonight that ended up having to move indoors into the church due to inclement weather. It made me kind of sad since I dressed my kids with lots of layers to protect against the cold. So they were plenty warm inside. So here is Corinne as a cheerleader and Matthew as Mr. Incredible.






Matthew saw the other kids laying down to eat the donuts of the string and decided he wanted a try too.
Matthew kind of cheated and used his hands. I guess it's okay since he's only 3 and the other kids finished way before him anyways.

Here's Matthew fishing for toys. He and Corinne both got pinwheels and they loved them! Now we're excited and prepared for Halloween on Friday!

4 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

They were so cute in their costumes!

Stephanie said...

It looks like they had fun. I like their costumes. You're almost to your due date! Aren't you glad Jeremy's back to help? and talk to another adult? and hang out with?

Amanda said...

Hey, Barbi!

So, you're not preterm anymore. Go into labor already! :) Enjoyed catching up through your blog. Cute kids! I think we're in sync - I've got two and then one on the way also.

-Skipper

Holly Janeen said...

too cute... i love the donut contest :)