Monday, March 23, 2009

Corinne is 2!

Corinne turned 2 today! I'm not a very creative mother so I didn't spend too much time making an awesome birthday cake. But, since she's only 2, I am hoping she doesn't know any better.
She seemed happy enough about the candles and was sad that we intended for her to blow them out. She was very disappointed when Daddy actually blew them out for her. She was so mesmorized by the pretty twinkling flames.
But I think she forgave him when she tasted the cake and discovered it was yummy.
Matthew couldn't resist the urge to help Corinne unwrap her birthday presents. I think Corinne was happy for the help. She seemed to be easily distracted by all the presents (there were only 4). She couldn't decide which one she wanted to open first so Matthew gladly helped her out.

Then we brought out the slide. It was a little smaller than I was expecting but she still loved it! She kept going down and down.
Then she wanted to try on the authentic Hawaiian dress that Grandma and Grandpa Green sent her from Hawaii! So she put it on right over her clothes and went down the slide some more! Happy birthday, Corinne! We love you!

5 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Looks like a happy, fun birthday! Happy Birthday Corinne!

kellibattraw said...

Your kids are too cute! Happy birthday Corinne!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Corinne!! I love the picture of her sliding in her dress!

amy said...

can't believe how much she looks like you! how cute! looks like a fun b-day and don't even start to apologize for that cake---looks gorgeous & delicious!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Corinne! We're excited to see you all when you come to Arizona.