While I was nursing Nora one day, I told Corinne to get her baby. She went and found it and then we talked about the baby for a little while and then I told her to feed her baby. What does she do? She pulls up her shirt and puts the baby to it! It just made me giggle!
13 comments:
Yep! It's even funnier when the boys do it! That's how you feed the baby at your house, isn't it?
Jacob used to feed his stuffed bear while I fed Bridget when she was just little.
Ha ha ha!! I had a friend whose daughter used to walk around the house like that with a blanket over the top. She was trying to be discreet, I guess. They are so observant!
Funny! It's great that you got a picture of it.
That's funny. I haven't taken a picture of Shaylin yet, but she still does it ALL the time. She brought her baby in the backyard with us the other day because she had to feed her baby. Thanks about my hair by the way. I still would like it a little bit longer, but it's starting to have so many knots in it! It has taken me like 8 years to grow it out!
Great picture! Children really, really, really notice us. :)
(Her cabbage patch doll looks exactly like one I had when I was a kid which would be over 20 years old...and I still have it today).
Adorable! At least she knows "breast is best!" ;)
That is my old cabbage patch kid from 20 years ago!
One of my friend's daughters did the same thing with Derek in the room. He of course, freaked out and left! (This was in his pre-daddy days:).
My boys did that, too!
*aw, cuteness!*
so, you asked about Hypnosis... i have basically been using what i know from my Hypnobirthing book... it sounds crazy, but it works. i used it during my miscarriage last year, and i am hoping it will help me relax a bit during this delivery... but seriously, its not just for birth... i bet you could use it for anything! :)
My niece really is adorable!
yep, magi does the same thing too! i never thought to take a picture of it. that's a good idea tho'. i think i just might...
Post a Comment