I've caught Nora sucking two fingers recently. She has just learned how to put her hands to her mouth in the past few weeks. She initially was going for the thumb but now she solely sucks the fingers. It is usually any combination of fingers, even as many as three at a time but these seem to be her favorite--just like her older sister.And this is how we see Nora much of the time while she is awake. Whenever one of us talks to her and pays attention to her she is all smiles. We love Nora! She is 4 months old today!


6 comments:
happy 4 months :) My little Sam is the same- he LOVES to suck on 2 fingers.. usually his pointer & middle.... wierd.
Beautiful baby, Carrie. Your kids are so adorable!
What a sweet little face! And I know that finger sucking is bad, but at the same time I just think it's so adorable to see a baby so young, sucking away.
I loved when I would rock Raelyn and hear her sucking on her fingers violently at first in her efforts to put her self to sleep, and then calm down to almost a nothing suck after a few minutes of rocking. So cute.
Such a cutie - she looks so happy!!
Lucky...mom always tells me what a good baby she is. So far Allison isn't that way, but we'll see what happens...
What a happy baby! Those were the two fingers I sucked when I was little. She must be an intelligent young lady. : )
Post a Comment