After Kirtland we headed up to Niagara Falls. We opted to ride the boat 'Maid of the Mist' instead of taking the hike up to the falls since you can see both the American Falls and the Horseshoe Falls up close without having to cross the border.Jeremy and the kids looking out over the American Falls with Canada in the background.

The kids and me sporting our free ponchos.
Rainbow over the American Falls.
A look at the Horseshoe Falls. The Horseshoe Falls reminded me of the "Devil's Mouth" waterfall at Igacu Falls, Brazil. I think that overall, Iguacu Falls has bigger and better waterfalls, but Niagara Falls was still impressive. Jeremy says he likes Igacu better because it is more natural and less commercialized. There is a waterfall scene from Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull that takes place at Igacu Falls.

Rainbow over the American Falls.
A look at the Horseshoe Falls. The Horseshoe Falls reminded me of the "Devil's Mouth" waterfall at Igacu Falls, Brazil. I think that overall, Iguacu Falls has bigger and better waterfalls, but Niagara Falls was still impressive. Jeremy says he likes Igacu better because it is more natural and less commercialized. There is a waterfall scene from Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull that takes place at Igacu Falls.

3 comments:
I'm not a very good friend. I didn't even know you were going on such a fun trip. I hope that you had tons and tons of fun. The pictures are really great of your beautiful family!
how fun!!! :)
I have to vote for Iguacu falls as well, but Niagara Falls are impressive - just too commercialized for me. It sounds like you had a fun trip
Post a Comment