
This is Nora first thing in the morning on her birthday. We've started a tradition of having balloons in the kids room when they have a birthday. It gets them excited about their birthday from when they first wake up.
Nora actually tried to blow out the candle and made it flicker. I ended up blowing it out for her. She would rather have tried to grab the flame.

Nora actually tried to blow out the candle and made it flicker. I ended up blowing it out for her. She would rather have tried to grab the flame.



5 comments:
Is she really one already? She's still looking a lot like her brother...she definitely fits in your family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She is so sweet.
The lyrics post was so funny...I'm very impressed with the rhyming and everything.
Let's hang out soon.
Happy Birthday little one! What a cute smile she has on her face! Can't believe she is already one!
What a little sweetheart! How, I ask, did you manage to teach her not to get any on your floor???? Good mommy!
Happy b-day Nora!
Wow- time flies! She is so adorable, just like the rest of your cute family. : )
Post a Comment