Thursday, February 18, 2010

Haircut

I did it. I chopped it all off. Actually, Tanya chopped it all off. It looks way better than I expected it to too. Corinne will still try twisting her hair but I haven't found any knots since. Yay! And it is nice and cool in time for summer. I put a little bow clip on the side and she loves it. Simple and easy. Now hopefully she'll kick the habit before her hair grows out.

5 comments:

Alli said...

so adorable!! I love it!

Amy E. said...

Cute! Nice to have aunt Tanya!

Kimo said...

She looks darling! Way to follow through;).

dallin said...

I looked at the picture and thought "Nice job Carrie" and then read who really did it. What a letdown. But nice job Tanya!

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

LOVE her hair! I am partial to short hair though:) It looks great on her!