
Here's what the house looks like now. We still are badly in need of a fresh coat of paint which I'm not brave enough to do until Jeremy gets back. This is a light fixture that Jeremy installed over the dining room table.

This is the kitchen now. We installed the hardward to make the drawers and cabinets more user friendly. We still need to finish the backsplash, put on the crown molding, and add the molding around the fridge and freezer.



Here's a closer look at the pop-up outlets that Jeremy put in the island. I love these! I have decided not to call it an island any more. It is way to large to be an island. It is my kitchen continent!
12 comments:
that kitchen is beautiful!
I am so envious of your new place--it is gorgeous!! Jeremy did a great job and pop-up outlets sound like one of the coolest things--I would love to have those! Glad you guys survived moving!
awesome awesome awesome! Steve can come paint...he's almost done painting our house! it'll be a good excuse to come and visit. P.S. I saw your husband at church today. He was talking to another woman...oh wait a minute, that was me!
Gorgeous!
I love it all. Especially your ginormous fridge/freezer and double ovens. :-)
I have kitchen envy....LOVE IT!
Congratulations on your move!! Was it earlier then you had planned on or am I stuck in time? I am really jealous of your kitchen..It turned out so beautiful. Glad you guys are HOME!
That is the coolest little pop-up outlet. I've never come across them in all our hardware store journeys, and I must say, that's one cool little gadget.
Holy most awesomest kitchen ever!!! Lucky!!
Haha Kitchen Continent! Love it! And those are some cool outlet's! I didn't know they made those! The house looks great!
You are going to have so much fun in that kitchen!
I am so jealous of your kitchen. Gorgeous house!!
Post a Comment