
I haven't posted any updated pictures of our kitchen for awhile so here they are. There's still a few more things to do like staining a couple of areas and putting on some trim around the bottom and the oven, but it's mostly done. I even painted the whole kitchen myself and I helped Jeremy with the backsplash.
6 comments:
Beautiful! Definitely my dream kitchen!
What a gorgeous kitchen! Good work!
6 barstools! Greatest island ever! I just want to live in your kitchen for a few days it's so pretty.....you won't even notice me, I promise :)
I cant get over your continent! every time I make any kind of dough I think of how nice it must be with so much room in your kitchen! love it!
It looks awesome!!! I love the barstools too!! Great job ya'll! And I know you are lovin' that sprinkler system!! I remember you watering when we came last year!
I love your kitchen! It is definitely a dream kitchen and could be in a magazine! You guys did a great job!
Post a Comment