Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween and Grandparents

Matthew was a cowboy for Halloween. I was surprised that he kept the hat on at the ward Trunk or Treat party--I let him try it on a few days beforehand to get used to it and he wouldn't wear it. I think the only reason he kept it on is because he didn't know what was going on--he was so quiet and just stared at everybody. I had to hold his hand and guide him to all the trunks because he was in a daze. Maybe next year he'll appreciate it more (although that's what I thought last year)
Grandma and Grandpa Strong came to visit over the weekend and the kids loved it. Matthew became attached to Grandma within just 2 days and cried when they left.

6 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

I can't get over how cute Corinne is!! That wide open smile is so GREAT!! I am so excited you read the Twilight series!! I wish the 4th book was coming out before Fall of next year, but what do you do???? She is writing another book called Host and I can't remember when it's coming out but it looks a little different~about aliens!!???

Matt and Jayna said...

Matthew looks cute as a cowboy! Did Corinne dress up as anything? She is so cute. Yeah, Shaylin had no idea what was going on and just wandered around the church parking lot the whole time at our trunk or treat! I was thinking next year might be better, but you were saying that's what you thought about Matthew! hehe We'll see! :0)

Carrie Medford said...

No,I didn't dress up Corinne--I was too lazy to find a costume for her and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that she'd just spit up all over (she's a little volcano of spit up). But she did wear a Halloween t-shirt!

Strong Family - said...

I'm glad you posted a Halloween pic. The kids love to see what the cousins all were. We're excited to see you soon! :-) Lauree

Stephanie said...

Cute little cowboy. Will actually got into the trick-or-treating. He's learning...but he sure liked the candy. It's fun to watch them learn and see how they'll react.

3 South Chub Club said...

YeeHaw! Go Matthew!! I'm glad to hear your parents made it out for a quick visit. I bet it made them feel good to have a new buddy who loves them so much! I hear you might be in town for Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble!