Monday, April 14, 2008

The Beach

The best part about visiting Jeremy in Panama City was the beach. Long stretches of the softest white sand I've ever been on. Matthew was in heaven playing in the sand and getting dirty like every little boy. He loved his shovel and bucket he got from Grandma Green as an Easter present. While he was off playing in the water, Corinne took over the sandcastle building and of course tipped it over. Check out her mischevious little grin below.
They actually played side by side for a few minutes which is rare so I had to take a picture. I think Matthew just wanted to see what it was like to crawl around on the beach on your belly like Corinne does. It must not have been too much fun because this was the first and last time he did it. But Corinne did actually start getting up onto her hands and knees to crawl around while we were there. She just dropped onto her tummy when she wanted to get somewhere fast!



6 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm loving Corinne's swimmer and piggies! She's a cutie.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

looks like you had fun! Nice to see you back blogging :)

Cherie said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful trip. Glad you are home again. Look forward to seeing you soon. These pictures are wonderful.

Deborah said...

I love those pictures! Beaches and kids make the cutest pictures. They look like they loved it.

Amy E. said...

Corinne is darling-and she reminds me so much of you as a youngun!

amy said...

very cute! it makes me look forward to taking our kids to the beach someday! aren't beaches the best?