Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update

Since the last post, Corinne has become afraid of walking. I guess she fell one too many times while trying. Now every time I try to get her to stand up to try to walk, she gives me the jelly-knees and won't put her weight on her feet. I'm looking for any suggestions to get her excited about walking again.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Good luck! At least you know she can do it, it's just a matter of her wanting to do it!

Strong Family - said...

Threaten her with daily beatings.
-Dallin

Carrie Medford said...

That just might work...

Jennie said...

It's common for children to regress in some skill they recently acquired right before a major family change, which in your case, was moving. Just be patient and she'll start again. She'll want that independance that walking gives her soon.

My brother did the same thing. He had just learned to walk and then my family moved and it took him awhile to do it again.