Saturday, June 28, 2008

Corinne Kneewalker

This is Corinne's way of getting around until she decides that walking is better. As you can see she's pretty fast and gets that arm swinging to help her go faster. I especially like how she arches her back and sticks her belly out to look more like a girl!

14 comments:

Strong Family - said...

She would do great if she ever got her legs amputated
-Dallin

Strong Family - said...

That's hilarious! I don't think I've ever seen a kid do that so fast. :-) Maybe Connor will inspire her. Lauree

Matt and Jayna said...

That is the funniest thing ever! We couldn't believe that it was in real time, because it felt like fast motion! I can't believe she doesn't like walking that much, because I'm sure that doesn't feel good on her knees.
Also, good luck with the potty training. I'm not sure when to start Shaylin full on, and I'm not too excited to see how her learning to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night is going to work out. Ah!

Karen said...

Carrie,
That is hilarious. Get her some knee pads and I bet she would really fly!

Jen & Johnny said...

That is fantastic!!!! I can't believe how dang fast she is!!! So cute!!!!

Melinda said...

Carrie, I love that!

Stephanie said...

That's funny...I've never seen that before!

Our Paper Plates said...

oh my goodness. i think she has set a record :) so cute!

Larson Famdango said...

Melly told me to check out the speedster! I laughed outloud, and was also shocked at the speed she can produce! Too cute. I hope everything is going well for you guys! And have fun in Arizona next week!
Anna

Cherie said...

She could take out Kaikane any day with that speed. I thought you had speed up the tape or something. So funny! Hey at least she isn't crawling anymore. How are you feeling? Hope all is well.

karen said...

oh my word! That's the funniest thing! How cute!

Deborah said...

That was so funny! What talent!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

that is seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen!!

kellibattraw said...

That is unbelievably funny! I've never seen anything like it... have you considered posting it on you tube so all the world can enjoy? : )