Thanks to all who participated in the poll. The majority was right--it's a girl! The ultrasound technician said she wasn't 100% sure but she says she never is when it's a girl--you never know... She also told me that the baby was measuring 2 weeks larger. I received a phone call from the doctor last night saying he wanted to refer me to get another ultrasound to better estimate my due date. So I guess I'll get another confirmation that it's a girl, if it truly is. Now on to baby names...
10 comments:
HOW FUN!!! So exciting!!
Hooray for girls!!! We love girls around here. And how fun to get to see her again. Congrats to you, Carrie!!! :)
Yay, I was right! Corinne will love having another girl around. We're happy for you guys!
That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like!!!! And I'm excited to hear the name!!!!
Congrats! And I'm so excited that I voted right!
Exciting! Now, will Steph have a girl too?
-Amy
Congrats! We love all children but you know we have a special place in our hearts for girls!
Congrats!!! Thats great, cause you probably still have alot of girly baby stuff already!! Hopefully we'll get a girl too one of these years...
Congrats! We couldn't wait to get home to see if you posted what you were having. It will be fun for Corinne to have a little sister. That is crazy that the baby is measuring 2 weeks larger. Good luck with thinking of baby names.
P.S. From the Ronya Union post, in the picture where Matthew is standing with Maya...Maya looks so much like you! She looks like a little Carrie...do other people say that also? Just wondering...
Congratulations!! I didn't know you were preggo! Maybe if I became an active blogger I would have known! I hope you are feeling well and keeping busy with Jeremy gone. All I have to say is the first week is the longest. Then you'll get a routine down. I make sure I do one activity a day out of the house. even if it is to the grocery store. It helps to pass the time!
Post a Comment