
My brother Justin, aka Ronny, was married this past weekend to Tanya Green--the daughter of our friends the Greens. This is the only picture I got of them since they were usually MIA. You know how couples are before they get married.

Here's Doug and Anita Green, or as Matthew affectionately calls them, Grandpa and Grandma Green.

All of the grandkids on my side of the family. Medford baby #3 will be the fifteenth grandchild. It was very difficult to get them all to stand together and pose. Candy helped some.

Maya and Matthew--Matthew just adored her.

Corinne is checking out baby Talmage. We tried to get her accustomed to babies while we were there. She mostly just looked at him and then gently touched him for a second before quickly pulling her hand away. She'll get used to babies soon enough.
4 comments:
Ronya--I like that. Almost as good as Caremy.
It was good to see you guys for the wedding, hope Medford Baby #3 is doing well.
-Dallin
I've been looking forward to seeing pictures of the wedding...loved seeing the Greens.
I'm glad you took some pics. I only ended up with a couple. I "borrowed" some of them. By the way, congrats on a girl!
It was fun to see you guys...maybe in 2 years we'll see you closer...
How exciting! I hope that you are doing well with baby #3.
Post a Comment