
One of the kids favorite things is to read books so it's a good thing that Grandpa and Grandma are so good at reading them!

This time it was Grandma's turn to read the book.

And we love helping Grandma make apple cake! Especially when we get to help lick the beaters! Mmmmm!
5 comments:
That is great that your parents came to visit. I'm sure it was greatly needed with Jeremy gone and all. I also can't believe you only have about 5 weeks until you are a mom of 3! Are you getting nervous?
Corinne is really looking older. I'm glad you're enjoying having mom and dad there!
I like the picture where Corinne looks so excited about the book. Isn't it fun to have someone else love your kids?
Oh Yay! I forgot they were coming. It looks like you're having lots of fun. I hope the rest of their visit is fabulous!
OH, hi mom and dad-haven't talked to you in awhile and couldn't get thru on the phone. Looks like you're having fun!
Post a Comment