Jeremy surprised me early Monday morning with a text message telling me to be at a certain place at a certain time to watch his boat float by. Here's a few pictures of the submarine floating down the Thames in New London, CT. Jeremy's on the very top part which is called the sail.

Here's a view to give you an idea of how long the boat is. He was able to come home a few hours later but I didn't get to see him for a few hours after that since I was stuck in the dr. office for 3 hours getting a non-stress test and an ultrasound. And everything is fine! We love having Daddy back!
6 comments:
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats great news Carrie! We will all be happy to have a new addition to our extended family. Im sure its nice to have Jeremy back too. I think i would be bored out of my mind to be away from Alisha that long.
-Daniel
I'm so glad for you. Does he get to stay home long? WIll he be there for the birth?
Yeah for the Medfords! I'm glad you get to be together again! What a great surprise.
YAY!!!! I'm so glad he's back now. I hope you have a fun first week back together!
So glad to hear he's back. I finally checked out your friend's blog, and you are right . . . her oldest really does look a lot like Sarah! It was fun to visit with you this morning.
Post a Comment