
After Jeremy read the last post, he wanted to make sure that everyone knew that snow is not always fun. He said I needed to post some pictures of him shoveling the snow to remind those who live in Arizona, why they want to live there and why we will be moving there in a year and a half (as if we're not counting down--but I'll post more on that later). Corinne wanted to show off her cute little coat. The kids wanted to be outside with Daddy but then had to come back inside when their hands got cold from getting wet in the silly mittens they have for kids. If anyone knows of a place where I can get waterproof kids gloves let me know.

Just one more winter after this one and then we won't have to shovel snow any more! On a side note, it is currently snowing again so Jeremy may have to get out there and shovel some more.
12 comments:
:) I LOVE to look at snow. Its so pretty when it falls... living in it... another thing! That post made me smile... I'm sure you can't wait to be here... nice that you get to be!
let me know if you find those waterproof gloves for kids too, we need some! I have snowboarding gloves and they work great, didn't get wet at all and hardly got cold. So I guess, if any snowboarding shops sold kid sized gloves, they MIGHT be the same kind as the adults, right?
I got mine in AZ, go figure!
I lagree about the shoveling snow! Our neighbor (as well as most Michigan residents) have a motorized snowblower/plowers. It would definitely be something we would have to purchase if we were to live here another year. :)
Carrie-
Try Lands End. The Sears in Crystal Mall might still have some. If not, order them online. They'll be a little big for the kids, but they work WONDERFULLY!
I got my kids some at walmart. When I go again, if they still have them I'll pick some up and send them to you.
I was just at Walmart on Saturday and I couldn't find any. I haven't seen them at Walmart at all this season, so it would be awesome if you could send me some. I will send you the money!
This scene looks all too familiar right now - the endless shovelling! It has literally snowed ALL DAY here today, and I've just about had enough. Can I move to Arizona with you?
Carrie--I just found some gloves that are waterproof I bought for Jordan last year. They were too small and I never took them back. Send me you address and I will ship them out. suzbeck1@gmail.com
WATERPROOF GLOVES - landsend.com Yes, they are expensive for kids gloves, but if that's what you want, that's the place to get them. Watch for them at the end of the season when they go on sale, and you can buy ahead of season.
It was smart of Jeremy to shovel right away. Once last year we decided not to clear the driveway until it was "all over" and then it did the freezing rain thing and we had a sheet of solid ice inches thick on our driveway that took forever to go away!
I love Jeremy's banana suit! Corinne's coat is very cute too. She is getting very big. On the news they keep talking about all the snow everyone is getting and we keep thinking about you guys in Connecticut. It really makes us appreciate our lovely winters. Just keep remembering those hot, hot summers in AZ...
THose pictures are fun to look at, but I'm so glad I'm not there. I really don't do well in that much snow. I'm just not coordinated with it. Corrine is so adorable by the way and happy in the snow.
Ok, I guess I am thankful for living in the hottest city in the United States - Yuma, Arizona. I love snow but only to play in it. After seeing your pics, I don't mind 115 degrees in the summre at all. I just am wondering where we will be sent to this summer with the army, only time will tell. My bro looks as cute as can be in his yellow suit! And Corrine, adorable of course!
Post a Comment