Corinne's getting so big. It's a fun age, besides the tantrums. Nora's looking less like a newborn too. And a lot like Matthew!
i agree.. Nora looks like matthew. my niece was about 9lbs when she was born. Nora is older and not much bigger. love it. love the dancing. I wonder where she learned that. Do you guys watch mtv or what?? jk
Nice - the booty quake! Love it!
Fun FHE idea - very cute.
She almost falls down from so much bopping! Cute.So sorry about the milk incident. How horrid! I HATE that smell.Nora is so adorable. She's definitely looking like a sibling, I can see both her brother and sister in her. So cute.
how fun are you?!cute :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Corinne's getting so big. It's a fun age, besides the tantrums. Nora's looking less like a newborn too. And a lot like Matthew!
i agree.. Nora looks like matthew. my niece was about 9lbs when she was born. Nora is older and not much bigger. love it.
love the dancing. I wonder where she learned that. Do you guys watch mtv or what?? jk
Nice - the booty quake! Love it!
Fun FHE idea - very cute.
She almost falls down from so much bopping! Cute.
So sorry about the milk incident. How horrid! I HATE that smell.
Nora is so adorable. She's definitely looking like a sibling, I can see both her brother and sister in her. So cute.
how fun are you?!
cute :)
Post a Comment