While in Arizona this past week, Jeremy was able to make quite a bit of progress on the home. This is what I saw the first day we were there. Jeremy had done quite a bit of work when he went in March. Most of it was preparatory work like taking out the pantry and doing some electrical wiring for the appliances since we are going to put them in different places than they were originally supposed to be. 

Here is what it looked like when we left it around 4am Sunday morning. We worked all night putting the island together so that the granite can be placed in a few weeks. Not all the cabinets have the doors on, but the appliances are all in place (except for the drop-in stovetop). As we were assembling the island, we realized just how large it is going to be. I hope I don't have any regrets. It is supposed to double as an eating area instead of having a kitchen nook. I guess I'll see how it turns out after the granite is placed. Sorry for the lighting--it was dark outside.



Here is what it looked like when we left it around 4am Sunday morning. We worked all night putting the island together so that the granite can be placed in a few weeks. Not all the cabinets have the doors on, but the appliances are all in place (except for the drop-in stovetop). As we were assembling the island, we realized just how large it is going to be. I hope I don't have any regrets. It is supposed to double as an eating area instead of having a kitchen nook. I guess I'll see how it turns out after the granite is placed. Sorry for the lighting--it was dark outside.


6 comments:
Wow Carrie, that looks nice. Jeremy sure was busy this week!!
You guys were so busy--it looks great and I can't wait to see it when it's finished!
Wow- it looks great! I'm sure you're going to love it when it's all done. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Aaaah, renovating! Takes me back!
Looks awesome, can't wait to see it when it's all done!
You will never regret the big island - we had one in our previous home, and I miss it so much now! Everything's looking good.
Your kitchen looks awesome! You can tell Jeremy was working hard. It was fun to have you guys here for a while. I just wish we could've come over a little more...being sick and having a new baby made it hard. Hopefully we'll see you at Christmas too! We'll keep bragging about the weather, until it gets into the 100's. :)
Post a Comment