On Sunday the temperature neared 80 degrees outside-unusually warm for Connecticut at this time of year. We decided to take advantage of it and went for a walk to a nearby playground and

enjoyed dipping our feet into the stream. Well, that wasn't our original intention, but after Corinne just walked off a stone and into the water only to fall down face first into the water, it kind of ended up in all of us getting our feet wet. It is a good thing that the water wasn't freezing and that it was warm outside.


Matthew found a nice big boulder to climb. Corinne tried but just couldn't find the right way up! After enjoying this beautiful day we're really wishing for summer now that it's back in the 50s!
2 comments:
I'm glad you got to take advantage of the nice weather. It's still cold here too, and I feel your pain!
Where's the picture of Corinne face first in the water? I bet that was hilarious!
Post a Comment