Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Corinne is 3!

I can't believe my princess is 3. More accurately, I can't believe she is 3 and still hasn't outgrown the demanding princess phase that she has been in ever since she was born. But I still love her. She is full of energy to the extreme and very expressive; either in happiness or in sadness.

She doesn't find much that entertains her for long. But for awhile she used to pull out clothes that don't fit her any longer and try to wear the dresses as skirts. So we went to the local Goodwill and bought her some dress-up clothes and she loves them. And, thank you Grandma Green for the beautiful Hawaiian necklace. She loves it. Matthew loves them too and told me today he wants to be a girl. In fact, right now during naptime he is using the time while Corinne is sleeping to wear all of her dress-up clothes.
Doesn't she look fancy?


No comments: