Monday, January 24, 2011

Ultrasound

I had the ultrasound today and we are having a... I'm not going to tell quite yet. I'll let you vote and then I'll reveal the answer in a few days.

8 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Congratulations, I didn't know you were expecting again! We're having our third in July. I guess this makes your due date in early June?

Kiersti said...

I was really, really tempted to vote hermaphrodite. Really tempted. But I don't want your baby to be a he/she. :)

Cherie said...

congratulations Carrie!! How exciting for your family.

dallin said...

Ha! I did the hermaphrodite. Y'all don't know that family well enough!

Tracie White said...

hahaha! That made me laugh. I needed that bright spot in the middle of a wee hour colic episode.

Ronya said...

nice! this is because of me isnt it? I ask too much

chickadee365 said...

Congratulations!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

boy. then 2 and 2