Sunday, July 27, 2008
Teething and throwing up
What a fun week we've had! Corinne started us off with a runny nose and a few days later of unusually ill temper I noticed 3 new teeth peeking through which brings her grand total to 7 teeth! Then Jeremy and I both noticed we were coming down with colds also. He left to go out to sea on Wednesday, or so we thought. I guess they were just practicing on Wednesday and then he had duty Thursday and were supposed to leave Friday but couldn't due to high waves. Then they were supposed to leave Saturday but something broke and they couldn't leave until today. I was hoping that the thunderstorms this morning would delay them one more day, but I guess not. Anyways, Thursday evening Matthew started laying around which is very unusual for him. Shortly after dinner he started throwing up. This continued until this morning when he woke up playing around in his room and I knew he was finally feeling better. Corinne and I were suffering from severe cabin fever and badly needed to go to church especially since we couldn't go anywhere else with the rain and with it being the sabbath. Now Corinne is getting another runny nose. Maybe another tooth is on the way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry Carrie. Call if you need someone to talk to!
Poor babies, and poor momma! I'll keep your family in my thoughts! : )
What a great way to start off a long journey without Jeremy! I am so sorry! Hang in there!
Yuk! I hope everyone is feeling better now. I remember those deployment days when Sjon was gone and everyone at home was sick. You're a super woman, Carrie!
Post a Comment