It was a warmer than normal day so we headed out to the park. Jeremy finally finished his college classes so he had time to play with us and the kids. They loved having Daddy their to play with them instead of Mommy, who is too big to do much of anything right now.

Daddy put them both on the handicapped swing. I thought maybe the kids would be uncomfortable squished onto it but neither of them wanted off. In fact, we got a resounding "no!" from both when we asked if they were done.
A close up of the happy faces.


Matthew having fun down the slide.


Daddy made this slide look like so much fun that all the kids wanted to join in. Daddy tried to take just our kids down but the other kids at the playground jumped on too! Whoa kids, find your own dad!
3 comments:
I can see that the kids are just loving having their daddy home!!! Yea Jeremy!
Great Family. Tell Jeremy I need his contact info. My cell is 208-863-2385. I'm an old mission companion. We just had our second kid. Check it out www.gcdrake.blogspot.com
Too bad the park wasn't empty... ;) It's nice when you're the one with the fun dad instead of the one wishing your dad was fun! Take care of yourself and get some REST!
Post a Comment