To give Mommy a break (since I am on bedrest) Daddy decided to take the kids out for a run. Here they are all decked out in their cold weather attire.


Daddy looking like an alien with his new cold weather running attire. The kids love going for rides with Daddy especially when he goes super fast down the hills! They had the cutest pink cheeks and red noses when they came home!
3 comments:
What a nice activity - for them and you! The crisp fall air wakes up your lungs.
what a great man you have :)
if i was kid... i think i would rather enjoy a jog with my pops!
So glad you got a break. I can't wait to see your new baby! I'm glad that you're taking it easy even though it's SUPER hard to do. Glad that your husband is home just in time for the baby.
Post a Comment