Can you tell that they love to hold their sister? I was worried that Corinne might be jealous of Nora since she is a mama's girl big time but that has not been the case. She has become mama's special helper with the baby and wants to hold and touch Nora all the time. That has been a great blessing!
5 comments:
I'm so glad that C has been a great helper for you with the baby. That was NOT the case with Brynlee, she was super jealous. I'm betting Raelyn will be great with the next one (someday) because she's already used to having a sib. You look great too!
Carrie, how do you look so good after just having had a baby?! Congrats again!
I also want to know how you could possibly look so spectacular after giving birth? I look like a fat woman ate me!!
Hi Carrie,
I wsa wondering if you could please send me your address? Here is my email:
cherryandwally@msn.com
Thank you so much!
You and the kids look great! Congratulations again on Nora she is beautiful!
Sibling love is so great! You'd better watch out - someone is going to think you stole Nora out of a hospital since you don't look like you've recently had a baby AT ALL! Congrats on looking so fabulous!
Post a Comment